Spoilers are coming.
If you haven’t seen the season finale of Game of Thrones Season 6, do not read further. But if it’s been 3 days, and you still haven’t seen it, do read on. A real fan does not wait 3 days after a new episode is aired.
I can’t contain my excitement, gaaaahhh!!!! Was anyone else screaming/hyperventilating/having a mini heart attack for EVERY scene in the season finale of Game of Thrones?!?!
Let me run through a quick recap of my thoughts while watching:
- I knew Cersei was up to something! When she dresses up and holds a glass of wine, there’s got to be something!
- Wildfiiiiiiiire!!! Nice.
- I am getting annoyed with Tommen’s face. He’s always frowning.
- Oh. Bye, Tommen.
- Shame! Shame! Shame! Hahahaha! A Lannister always pays his debts. 😉
- My heart broke all over again for Ser Davos during that scene with Melissandre and Jon. 😦
- Sam in the Citadel’s library looks like a scene from Beauty and the Beast.
- “Daenerys Stormborn of the House Targaryen, the first of her name, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of the Realm, the Unburnt, Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi of the Great Grass Sea, BREAKER OF HEARTS.”
- Varys’ one-liner, “Fire and blood”. *drops mic*
- Nobody messes with Lady Mormont! You listen to her, you old people, you!
- The King in The North!!! I was crying during this scene (sorry for being a drama queen)! But c’mon! After everything House Stark has gone through, they’re finally winning in life.
- Oh yes, Arya! I will have to watch that scene all over again.
- Littlefinger, meet Ser Friendzone. I mean, Jorah.
- Thank you, Bran, for finally getting back into your vision of the Tower of Joy, which confirms…
- R+L=J!!! That transition from Tower of Joy to Winterfell. Aaaaahhh! No words! #Stargaryen
- Dany with her army, and ships, and dragons. How to be you po?
There! I just needed to let all these emotions out before I go to work. Hahaha! What will I do with my life, now that the season’s over? 😦